The Inglese™ EZ-EFI® Induction Systems may look like classic Weber induction, but these technically advanced systems deliver increased performance, cold starts and drivability for your street rod, muscle car or restored classic. Additionally, they are capable of supporting engines up to 1000 horsepower and allow a much broader camshaft selection than a carbureted setup.
The new EZ-EFI® Eight Stack Induction Systems employ advanced FAST™ EZ-EFI® electronics and FAST™ Precision-Flow™ Fuel Injectors (GM LS7-type) that are integrated into our exclusive cast aluminum 50mm IDA-style throttle bodies. The EZ-EFI® is a self learning fuel injection system that tunes itself as you drive and does not require the use of a laptop. Simply answer a few easy questions on the system’s hand-held unit. The EZ-EFI® controller will then use that information to establish the base tuning file, and then “learn” as you drive, while honing in on the optimum tune. It really is that easy. The EZ-EFI® can even be used with your existing carb. distributor.
Inglese™ EZ-EFI® Eight Stack Systems are designed to use custom-engineered, low-profile fuel rails that sit below the stacks and between the throttle bodies for a much cleaner look. Also featured are aircraft-quality aluminum linkages that are designed to provide smooth and trouble-free actuation. These sophisticated systems are engineered to deliver reliable service under normal heat environments and avoid the common linkage binding found with many inferior systems.
- Complete EFI kits featuring FAST™ EZ-EFI® electronics that can support engines all the way up to 1000 HP
- User can choose a camshaft from wider selection than Weber carburetors allow
- Aircraft-quality aluminum linkage delivers smooth actuation
- Injectors sold in separate kits based on horsepower requirements
- Stacks available in various heights & finishes and are sold separately from systems
- Custom engineered low-profile fuel rails sit below the stacks and between the throttle bodies for low visibility
- Inglese™ throttle bodies and fuel rails are available individually for custom built EFI systems
Base Kit includes full FAST® EZ-EFI® kit w/all needed wiring harnesses & sensors, assembled intake w/throttle bodies, fuel rails & linkage kit. Injectors & stacks must be purchased seperately based on your individual setup.
All Inglese™ Eight Stack systems come with a standard finish but offer custom options for:
• Chrome – Any part of an Inglese™ system can be chromed except the intake manifold
• Polish – Any part of an Inglese™ system can be polished
• Paint – Inglese™ can match custom paint colors
• Stacks – Stacks are available in a variety of sizes and come in brushed aluminum and chrome finishes
• Filters – Filters are available multiple styles